Eternal Rival - Aegis S-Rank Plus Fightstick - Anodized Aluminium Top - K Lever and J Lever Screw on and Snap on buttons
Do to the nature of the aluminum panel, placing snap-in buttons may break the tabs on brittle style snap-in buttons (such as METALLIC sanwa/quanba snap in buttons), The aluminum may also shave some plastic off the tabs and body. You will need to use good force to push in the snapin buttons as well. But once the button is in the slot it will be secured tightly. For removal I recommend the snap-out device.
Highly Recommend - Screw on style Buttons!
Aircraft grade Anodized Aluminium Top
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Gloss Blue – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Gloss Red – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
Clear – See through
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Black Hardware for black cases, Silver for everything else
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
Aegis vs Aegis S Rank Plus
||Aegis S Rank Plus
Engraving How to
Engraving how to https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/engraving-help
We have template to for engraving. There's two areas of engraving underneath the buttons and to the left of the joystick. You can download the templates on our download page.
Buttons and Joystick
Works with Snap in and Screw on buttons.
Highly Recommend - Screw on style buttons!
Side walls - 2 Layers
Top Layers - 3 Layers, 1 Aluminum Panel
Bottom Layer -2 Layers can be upgraded to 3