Eternal Rival: Colored All Acrylic Fightstick Sanwa, Crown, Myoungshin Fanta
Outer and Inner Plexi?
Each side of the case comes in two layers of 3mm plexi glass. The outer cosmetic layer and the inner structured layer. The inner structured is exposed via the edge and the underside of the lip.
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
- MDF – Slick Fibrous board.
What am I getting?
You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Joystick Mounting hardware.
- Joystick Spacer depending on what Joystick you plan to mount
- Black Hardware for black cases, Silver for everything else
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
There is no artwork print for this listing. You will be getting a colored top Plexi of your choice. If you want artwork in the future we have a listing where you can buy the clear acrylic top and artwork.
Snap in and screw on buttons are compatible with this case.
Case is compatible with any joystick with a flat bracket. Depending on what model joystick you have, the case will provide the proper mounting holes for your joystick.
Utility Button Layout
There is 3 utility mounting holes on the left and right panels of the case. Images showing utility buttons on the front panel is outdated. Neutrik mounting holes are off centered on the front panel.
- Dimension - 15.25inx8in~x3in~ (Comes in different Height)
- 8 - 30mm action buttons
6 – 24mm utility buttons
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Joystick Cable Extention connector (the 20pin connector to the joystick is a bit short) - Link
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons and Joystick (Joystick must be a flat bracket)
For K Levers you will need this harness - Link