Eteranl Rival - High Tier Case - Stickless All-Buttons Snap-in or Screw On
|Comparison Table|| Mid Tier Case
||High Tier Case|
|Side Walls||1 Layer||2 Layers|
|Color Plexi Allowed||1||2|
Yes (Non Art)
Flush Mount Top Screws is now standard for high tier cases.
PCB Mounting Holes and Hardware - optional Include no charge.
Outer and Inner Plexi?
Each side of the case comes in two layers of 3mm plexi glass. The outer cosmetic layer and the inner structured layer. The inner structured is exposed via the edge and the underside of the lip.
New! Top or bottom Spacer Panels
Add another layer to the top and bottom of the enclosure to increase the weight as well as the sturdiness of the case! Increases the height of the by .220in.
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
What am I getting?
You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- Flush Mount Top corner screws
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
There is no artwork print for this listing. You will be getting a colored top Plexi of your choice.Button Compatibility
Snap in and screw on buttons are compatible with this case.
Utility Button Layout
There is 3 utility mounting holes on the left and right panels of the case. Images showing utility buttons on the front panel is outdated. Neutrik mounting holes are off centered on the front panel.
- Dimension - 15.25in x 8in x 2.25in to 2.5in
Buttons Needed For Original HB
- 17 - 24mm Buttons
1 – 30mm Button
Buttons Needed For Shioken Star
- 9 - 24mm Buttons
- 9 – 30mm Button
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons
JLF 5-Pin to HB conversion cable - https://tinyurl.com/5PINHBHARNESS