Eternal Rival -Hightier - Keyboard Style Board Cherry MX
Artwork Print Optional
This fightstick enclosure comes with a print artwork if wanted, that is sandwiched between the 2 top layers. You can download the Art template on our website at https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/artwork-template-download to create your masterpiece.
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Gloss Blue – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Gloss Red – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
6x 24mm utility buttons
12x - Cherry MX Switches or Similar
WASD PCB and ACTION BUTTON PCB sold separately (See options)
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
- Mounting hardware for Brook PCB (if added)
- If you need unique buttons not related to the main background we have a listing for that.
- This fightstick enclosure comes with a print artwork that is sandwiched between the 2 top layers. You can download the Art template on our website at https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/artwork-template-download to create your masterpiece.
Visit your online arcade parts dealer to buy parts! We highly recommend arcadeshock.com, or you can also visit paradise arcade, and focus attack.
List of items needed to complete your fighstick! Recommend to do some side research for your needs!
Arcade shock all in one kits. Just need buttons and joystick
Recommend Buttercade WiFi Caddy for wireless pcb/battery.
- Brook PCB of your choice.
20pin connector cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
*Connect the pcb to your buttons the easy way.
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
Neutrik - Link
*Not needed for Brook Ps4+ Audio and Brook PS4 Wireless. But you will need mounting screws. We sell them in accessories.
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
HOTSWAP CHERRY MX PCBS
The Eternal Rival WASD PCB allows to bring the keyboard to your fightstick. The the WASD pcb has a joystick connector that can be easily plugged into the Brook 20 Pin harness, or standalone joystick connector.
The Eternal Rival Action Button can be easily connected with .110 quick disconnects. It also only has one ground connector!
The pcb also allows hot swap switches, so there’s no need to solder, and if you don’t like the switches you are using, you can easily swap them out. The WASD PCB is compatible with Cherry MX switches or Similar.
Width - 15.25in
Length - 5In
Height - 2.25in
Side walls - 2 layers
Top and Bottom Panels - 2 layers
+ Easy Assembly*
+Comfortable for lap play
+Great customizability thanks to the hotswap PCBs
*Notes: It's easy to assemble and I had no trouble wiring everything up, but it is a bit cramped with a Brook Wireless Fightboard on the inside. I've made no real attempt at cable management though, so YMMV. Some people may also prefer the larger high tier cases since they offer more palm space. It did feel a little weird switching over to this after playing on the bigger high tier keyboard style for about a year, but it didn't take long to adjust and it never felt uncomfortable. After playing on stick for years before branching out to hitboxes and mixboxes, I can say that this is easily my favorite arcade style controller.