Eternal Rival - S Rank Fighstick Enclosure - Add Art in Options
No buttons, no pcb, no wires, no joystick included.
Common Case Questions
Is what you see on the outside.
Is what you see when you open it up the trim around the top and bottom panels.
Add panel weight?
Add extra 1-2lbs but adding an extra top and bottom middle panel. It makes the case heavier and taller. A panel is about 2-3mm thick
Please contact us to see if it's possible. Custom Cuts are free.
This is a list that we recommend. There's different styles and ways to wire the pcb to the buttons and joystick. The recommended list is the EASIEST way.
Compatible with Screw-on and Snap-in
- Any Joystick with a flat bracket we will accommodate
- K Levers may need .187 to 5-pin Conversion Harness
- you'll need 5 Pin Joystick Extension Cable for J levers
Kit with board and cables
Full cable kit with Brook Board - Just need buttons and or Joystick
List of Items needed
Long cable to console
- USB A/B cable - enclosure to console ( Need Neutrik USB A/B passthrough)
- USB C - enclosure to console (Need adafruit USB C passthrough)
- 5 Pin Joystick Extension Cable - For J levers with 5 pin connector (works well with 20 pin cable connector
Add-On - If needed
- Joystick mounting screws
- everything needed to build the enclosure
- PCB stands included (not included for Mid tier enclosure)
length - 9in
height - 2.25in - 2.5in
Weight - 3-4 lbs - nothing inside - can go up to 6lbs - with everything inside plus extra weight panels
Side Walls -2 Layer
Fightstick & Stickless - Top - 3 panels
Fightstick & Stickless - Bottom - 2 Panels Can be upgraded to 3
Very sturdy and has a nice weight to it without being too heavy. Great price. Looks awesome. I'd give it 4.5 stars but assembly is a bit of a chore. I dont see anyway to avoid it since it's probably shipped the way it is to protect the pieces and keep the costs down but removing the protective coating is pretty time consuming. I also wish the sides were a bit more secure when the bottom plate is removed since I like to tinker with my cases. But overall a great alternative to more expensive metal cases!