Eternal Rival - Aegis S-Rank Plus Stickless - Anodized Aluminium Top - Screw on and Snap on buttons
Do to the nature of the aluminum panel, placing snap-in buttons may break the tabs on brittle style snap-in buttons (such as METALLIC sanwa/quanba snap in buttons), The aluminum may also shave some plastic off the tabs and body. You will need to use good force to push in the snapin buttons as well. But once the button is in the slot it will be secured tightly. For removal I recommend the snap-out device.
Highly Recommend - Screw on style Buttons!
Aircraft grade Anodized Aluminium Top
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Gloss Blue – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Gloss Red – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
Aegis vs Aegis S Rank Plus
||Aegis S Rank Plus
Engraving How to
Engraving how to https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/engraving-help
We have template to for engraving. There's two areas of engraving underneath the buttons and to the left of the joystick. You can download the templates on our download page.
Works with Snap in and Screw on buttons.
Highly Recommend - Screw on style buttons!
17x - 24mm Buttons
1x - 30mm Buyttons
- Dimension - 15.25in x 9.75in
- 17 - 24mm Buttons
- 1 – 30mm Button
Side walls - 2 Layers
Top Layers - 3 Layers, 1 Aluminum Panel
Bottom Layer -2 Layers can be upgraded to 3
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons
- JLF 5-Pin to HB conversion cable - https://tinyurl.com/5PINHBHARNESS