Eternal Rival Stickless Mini with ART
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
- Plywood case is all plywood except the top which is clear plexi to show the art.
Artwork Print included!
This fightstick enclosure comes with a print artwork that is sandwiched between the 2 top layers. You can download the template on our website at https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/artwork-template-download. You can provide artwork via email to email@example.com or provide a hyperlink of the art.
Enclosure cannot be customized, due to the tightness of the configuration we will not make any customs to this case.
What am I getting?
You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless enclosure that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Black Hardware for black cases, Silver for everything else
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- 1.5ft USB B to USB A cable.
Snap in and screw on buttons are compatible with this case.
- 1 - 30mm
- 15 – 24mm
10.6”x6.75”x2.0~” (we provide different heights)
Utility Button Layout
There is 2 utility button holes on the front panel and side right side panel, totaling 4 . The 4 buttons are for Start/Share/TouchKey/Home. We recommend Sanwa snap-ins for utility buttons.
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list)
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons
- JLF 5-Pin to HB conversion cable - https://tinyurl.com/5PINHBHARNESS