Eternal Rival - Aegis Fightstick Enclosure- Anodized Aluminum Top Laser Engrave Case - Vewlix and Noir
Do to the nature of the aluminum panel, placing snap-in buttons may break the tabs on brittle style snap-in buttons (such as METALLIC sanwa/quanba snap in buttons), The aluminum may also shave some plastic off the tabs and body. You will need to use good force to push in the snapin buttons as well. But once the button is in the slot it will be secured tightly. For removal I recommend the snap-out device.
Highly Recommend - Screw on style Buttons!
|Comparison Table|| Mid Tier Style Case
||High Tier Style Case|
|Side Walls||1 Layer||2 Layers|
Engraving how to https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/engraving-help
PCB Mounting hardware and mounting holes is free and optional.
Works with Snap in and Screw on buttons. Highly Recommend - Screw on style Buttons!
Outer and Inner Plexi? (for High Tier Style Case)
Each side of the case comes in two layers of 3mm plexi glass. The outer cosmetic layer and the inner structured layer. The inner structured is exposed via the edge and the underside of the lip.
Mid Tier case vs High Tier Case
Mid tier case has less hardware and has single layer for the side walls. High tier case comes with 2 layer side walls and more hardware support.
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
New! Bottom Spacer Panel!
Add another layer to the bottom of the enclosure to increase the weight as well as the sturdiness of the case! Increases the height of the by .18in.
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Black Hardware for black cases, Silver for everything else
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
We have template to for engraving. There's two areas of engraving underneath the buttons and to the left of the joystick. You can download the templates on our download page.
Utility Button Layout
There is 3 utility mounting holes on the left and right panels of the case. Images showing utility buttons on the front panel is outdated. Neutrik mounting holes are off centered on the front panel.
- Dimension - 15.25in x 8in x 2.25-2.5in
- 6 - 24mm Buttons
8 – 30mm Button
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Joystick Cable Extension connector (the 20pin connector to the joystick is a bit short) - Link
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons and Joystick (Joystick must be a flat bracket)
- For K Levers you will need this harness - Link