Eternal Rival - Aegis Fightstick Enclosure- Anodized Aluminum Top Laser Engrave Case - Vewlix and Noir
|Comparison Table|| Mid Tier Style Case
||High Tier Style Case|
|Side Walls||1 Layer||2 Layers|
Engraving how to https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/engraving-help
Snap-in Mounting - Works with Snap in and Screw on buttons.
Do to the nature of the aluminum panel, placing the buttons may break the tabs on brittle style snap-in buttons (such as METALLIC sanwa/quanba snap in buttons), and even regular snap in buttons if not carfeul. The aluminum may also shave some plastic off the tabs and body.You will need to use good force to push in the snapin buttons as well. But once the button is in the slot it will be secured tightly. For removal I recommend the snap-out device.
Screw On Mounting - Works only with screw on style button. (thick button hole depth)
Outer and Inner Plexi? (for High Tier Style Case)
Each side of the case comes in two layers of 3mm plexi glass. The outer cosmetic layer and the inner structured layer. The inner structured is exposed via the edge and the underside of the lip.
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
What am I getting?
You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Black Hardware for black cases, Silver for everything else
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
We have template to for engraving. There's two areas of engraving underneath the buttons and to the left of the joystick. You can download the templates on our download page.
Why does it cost more to include PCB mounting holes and flush/sink top panel holes.
All cases are made to order and to reduce the time producing cases we have the option to include or remove sink holes that doesn't affect the integrity of the case. By shaving off production time the price of the enclosure will be reduced.
No pcb mount holes and hardware option : Means there will no holes to mount the pcb. You will need to use adhesive stands to support the pcb in place.
Utility Button Layout
There is 3 utility mounting holes on the left and right panels of the case. Images showing utility buttons on the front panel is outdated. Neutrik mounting holes are off centered on the front panel.
- Dimension - 15.25inx8in~x3in~ (Comes in different Height)
- 6 - 24mm Buttons
8 – 30mm Button
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Joystick Cable Extension connector (the 20pin connector to the joystick is a bit short) - Link
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons and Joystick (Joystick must be a flat bracket)
- For K Levers you will need this harness - Link