Eternal Rival - Plywood Fightstick Sanwa/Crown/Myounshin Fanta
The plywood case is made up of 2 layers of plywood for the top and bottom and 1 layer of plywood on the sides.
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Plywood – Top is just an unfinished cut plywood piece
- Plywood with plexi – Top is plywood with a 1/16th inch clear plexi
- Clear Plexit With art – Top is clear plexi with an additional print.
What am I getting?
You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Joystick mounting Hardware
- Joystick Spacer depending on what Joystick you plan to mount
- All the necessary hardware
- Plywood Panels to assemble the fightstick
Artwork Print included! (if you select CLEAR PLEXI with ARTWORK” )
If you selected “CLEAR PLEXI with ARTWORK” a print is included. The artwork is sandwiched between the 2 top layers. You can download the Art template on our website at https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/artwork-template-download to create your masterpiece. After checking out you can provide artwork via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or provide a hyperlink of the art in the text box provided.
Case is compatible with any joystick with a flat bracket. Depending on what model joystick you have, the case will provide the proper mounting holes for your joystick. This panel supports K-Levers and J Levers
Utility Button Layout
There is 3 utility holes on the left and right panels of the case. Images showing utility buttons on the front panel is outdated. Neutrik mounting holes are off centered on the front panel.
- Dimension - 15.25inx8in~x3in~ (Comes in different Height)
- 8 - 30mm action buttons
6 – 24mm utility buttons
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Joystick Cable Extention connector (the 20pin connector to the joystick is a bit short) - Link
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons and Joystick (Joystick must be a flat bracket)
For K Levers you will need this harness - Link