Eternal Rival - S Rank Case -Stickless Enclosure Snap-in or Screw On Buttons
S - Rank
||High Tier Case|
|Side Walls||2 Layer||2 Layers|
|Top Layers Panels
||3 Layers||2 Layers|
|Bottom Panel Layers||2||2|
Yes (Non Art)
Flush Mount Top Screws is now standard for S Rank
PCB Mounting Holes and Hardware - optional Include no charge.
Outer and Inner Plexi?
Each side of the case comes in two layers of 3mm plexi glass. The outer cosmetic layer and the inner structured layer. The inner structured is exposed via the edge and the underside of the lip.
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
- (Optional Add on) PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Joystick Mounting hardware.
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
There is no artwork print for this listing. You will be getting a colored top Plexi of your choice.
Snap in and screw on buttons are compatible with this case.
Case is compatible with any joystick with a flat bracket. Depending on what model joystick you have, the case will provide the proper mounting holes for your joystick.
Utility Button Layout
6 Utility buttons on the top panel for easy access. There is two utility countersink top buttons styles to choose from.
Buttons Needed For Original HB
- 17 - 24mm Buttons
1 – 30mm Button
Buttons Needed For Shioken Star
- 9 - 24mm Buttons
- 9 – 30mm Button
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons
- JLF 5-Pin to HB conversion cable - https://tinyurl.com/5PINHBHARNESS