Eternal Rival Fightstick Mini
Features - Large Wrist Rests
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
There is no artwork print for this listing. You will be getting a colored top Plexi of your choice.
Enclosure cannot be customized due to the tightness of the configuration. We will not make any customs to this case.
What am I getting?
You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Black Hardware for black cases, Silver for everything else
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- 1.5ft USB B to USB A cable.
- Joystick mounting hardware
Snap in and screw on buttons are compatible with this case.
- 6 - 30mm
- 6 – 24mm
10.75”x.7.75”x2.25~” (we provide different heights)
Utility Button Layout
For the x4 30mm - The 6 buttons are for Start/Share/TouchKey/Home. The 2 on the right side panel are R1/L1. We recommend Sanwa snap-ins for utility buttons.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Sanwa JLF joystick or similar.
- Don’t forget the Buttons