Eternal Rival - Mid Tier Case - Fightstick Enclosure Korean Levers, Japanese Levers, Snap-in or Screw On Pushbuttons
No buttons, No PCB, No joystick included.
Default Base Model Features
- Case comes with pan head screws with washer for the top
- Case does not include PCB mounting Hardware or holes for Brooks Fighting boards. You will need to use adhesive stands.
- Come with 4 structural pillars
- Sides are single wall
- You can upgrade to flush mount screws and PCB in the options select.
|Comparison Table|| Mid Tier Case
||High Tier Case|
|Side Walls||1 Layer||2 Layers|
|Color Plexi Allowed||1||2|
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
What am I getting?
You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- Joystick Mounting hardware.
- Joystick Spacer depending on what Joystick you plan to mount
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
This fightstick enclosure comes with optional printed artwork that is sandwiched between the 2 top layers. You can download the Art template on our website at https://www.eternalrival.com/pages/artwork-template-download to create your masterpiece. After checking out you can provide artwork via email to email@example.com or provide a hyperlink of the art in the text box provided.
Snap in and screw on buttons are compatible with this case.
Case is compatible with any joystick with a flat bracket. Depending on what model joystick you have, the case will provide the proper mounting holes for your joystick.
Utility Button Layout
There is 3 utility mounting holes on the left and right panels of the case. Images showing utility buttons on the front panel is outdated. Neutrik mounting holes are off centered on the front panel.
- Dimension - 15.25inx8in~x3in~ (Comes in different Height)
- 8 - 30mm action buttons
6 – 24mm utility buttons
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Joystick Cable Extension connector (the 20pin connector to the joystick is a bit short) - Link
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons and Joystick (Joystick must be a flat bracket)
For K Levers you will need this harness - Link