Eternal Rival -Mid Tier Hybrid X -Fightstick Enclosure - K Levers, J Levers, Snap-ins, and screw-on compatible
|Comparison Table||Mid Tier Plus Hybrid X
S Rank Plus Hybrid X
|Side Walls||1 Layer||2 Layers|
|Color Plexi Allowed||1||1
|Mounting Screws/Flush Mount||Included||Included|
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
What am I getting?
You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Joystick Mounting hardware.
- Joystick Spacer depending on what Joystick you plan to mount
- Black Hardware for black cases, Silver for everything else
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
- Eternal Rival Neutruk Support
Available in options
Snap in and screw on buttons are compatible with this case.
Case is compatible with any joystick with a flat bracket. Depending on what model joystick you have, the case will provide the proper mounting holes for your joystick.
Utility Button Layout
Start Button on top button, 5 on the front panel
- Dimension - 15inx9in~x3in~ (Comes in different Height)
- 12 - 30mm action buttons
6 – 24mm utility buttons
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Joystick Cable Extension connector (the 20pin connector to the joystick is a bit short) - Link
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons and Joystick (Joystick must be a flat bracket)
- Hitbox Cable
- For K Levers you will need this harness - Link
- Directly connect the joystick to the screw terminal of the brook pcb
- Directional button connects to 20pin harness via hitbox cable
- Cut the tie straps off of the hitbox cable - Connect to corresponding directions
Place ground wires in efficient matter, the hitbox ground cable does not need to fit corresponding button. All buttons share the same ground daisy chain.