Eternal Rival - Mid Tier Case - Stickless Enclosure Snap-in or Screw On
No buttons, No PCB, No joystick included.
Default Base Model Features
- Case comes with pan head screws with washer for the top
- Case does not include PCB mounting Hardware or holes for Brooks Fighting boards. You will need to use adhesive stands.
- Come with 4 structural pillars
- Sides are single wall
- You can upgrade to flush mount screws and PCB in the options select.
|Comparison Table|| Mid Tier Case
||High Tier Case|
|Side Walls||1 Layer||2 Layers|
|Color Plexi Allowed||1||2|
- Gloss Black – A slick finish that looks very classy. Prone to fingerprints though.
- Matte Black- A flat black finish that is durable and finger print resistant.
- Gloss White – A slick finish that looks very classy. Cannot see finger prints.
- Clear – See through
- You will be getting a disassembled fightstick/stickless that you will need to put together. Included will be a one in all general instructions guide almost similar to IKEA. No glue is needed. Just need a phillips screwdriver.
- (optional)A panel with mounting holes for Brook PCB/ENCODER
- (optional)PCB/ENCODER mounting hardware that work with Brook fighting boards. (M3)
- Black Hardware for black cases, Silver for everything else
- All the necessary hardware
- Panels to assemble the fightstick
Why does it cost more to include PCB mounting holes and flush/sink top panel holes.
All cases are made to order and to reduce the time producing cases we have the option to include or remove sink holes that doesn't affect the integrity of the case. By shaving off production time the price of the enclosure will be reduced.
-No pcb mount holes and hardware option : Means there will no holes to mount the pcb. You will need to use adhesive stands to support the pcb in place.
-No flush screws on top panel (corners only) - Instead of flush mount flat head screws for the top, you will get pan head screws with washers to secure the case.
Snap in and screw on buttons are compatible with this case.
Utility Button Layout
There is 3 utility mounting holes on the left and right panels of the case. Images showing utility buttons on the front panel is outdated. Neutrik mounting holes are off centered on the front panel.
- Dimension - 15.25inx8in~x3in~ (Comes in different Height)
Buttons Needed - Orginal HB
- 1 - 30mm action buttons
17 – 24mm utility buttons
Buttons Needed - ShiokenStar
- 9 - 30mm action buttons
9 – 24mm utility buttons
Laundry list of parts for a working fightstick for this case. (This is just a baseline list) Arcadeshock.com sells kits with everything you need.
- BROOK PCB of your choice
- 20pin cable - https://tinyurl.com/20pinharness
- TP/R3/L3 cable - https://tinyurl.com/L3R3TPHARNESS
- Neutrik - Link (Brook PS4+ Audio and Brook Wireless doesn’t not require a neutrik, but you will need to get screws to mount its port since Brook does not provide it)
- Short printer cable (PCB to the Neutrik)
- Long Printer cable (Neutrik to Console)
- Don’t forget the Buttons
JLF 5-Pin to HB conversion cable - https://tinyurl.com/5PINHBHARNESS