What is this?
This is only an enclosure. No buttons, joystick, and PCB. Only the plastic panels and the items needed to build the box. All the components needed you will need to get separately, whether it’s on our website or elsewhere.
What's a stickless controller?
A button layout that simulates a keyboard. So no joystick.
It’s like building a computer.
All the components are sold separately. Depending on how much you want to spend you can trick out your fightstick with the best components around, or just bare minimum to play arcade games.
What is made out of?
The enclosure is made out of cast acrylic (plastic).
The case is fragile. We do not recommend dropping it or throwing it against the wall. It can easily crack if you are careless with it.
Is it easy to build?
Yes. It's kind of like IKEA furniture. Manual included. No Glue needed.
Why do I need this?
- DIY. Fun to build.
- Start with an open canvas, there's no need to deal with low quality stock components and color buttons you don’t want.
- Add art!
- Play arcade games.
Width -13.125 in
Length - 5.125in
Height- <1.23in without feet or pad underneath
Side walls - 1 layer
Top and Bottom Panels - 2 Layers
How does color panel combination work?
Here is an example click here
What is feet with flush mount?
The bottom of the case will allow you to flush mount the bottom or install rubber feet (hardware included)
Component Wiring Kits – (CAU Stickless)
- Kits are available on our store that has all the inner components on one product listing. Can find it here. THE KIT DOES NOT COME WITH BUTTONS AND PCB
- For CAU Buttons here
- FOR PCB click here
Needs main action buttons needed for Stickless
11x 24mm buttons (Low profile buttons or Sanwa CAU buttons)
1x 30mm buttons (Low profile buttons or Sanwa CAU buttons)
- Screw-on and snap in are compatible (Sanwa CAU)
Needs AUX Buttons (side buttons)
- The AUX/UTILITY buttons fit 18mm buttons ONLY. Total 6.
Needs Brook PCB (chip/brain)
- The PCB is where all the buttons and the joystick are connected to. Which then outputs to a console(s) of your choice by USB connection.
- Enclosures fit any Brook Fighting Board PCB
- Mounting holes and hardware are included for free. (can be upgraded)
- Does not need a passthrough.
Needs Wiring (slim stickless)
- Recommend getting the kit it has everything you need except the CAU buttons and PCB.
How do I wire this together?
Here is a diagram. Click here
LEGAL FOR ART PRINT
If you knowingly violate copyright by printing copyrighted photos for personal use, you are liable to pay damages to the copyright owner. If the image is registered with the copyright office you may be required to pay statutory damages and all attorney fees. By ordering from Eternal Rival and accepting our Terms of Service you accept responsibility for ensuring you have proper permission and license to reproduce the image. Sometimes it is as easy as simply asking! Many photo studios, or artist will hand you a release to copy the prints you buy if you ask for it, and if you purchase hi-res files from your photographer or artist they will likely also include a release. Some places may want to charge extra for this or they may not allow it at all, preferring to have you order all copies and products directly through them.
We value your privacy we now do not share on our social accounts or keep or archive or reproduce. If it is for personal use, it is best to keep it as personal use. Share at your discretion. In good faith we trust you the customer to have approve permission, or licensed artwork once uploaded as well as following copyright and infringement laws. We also have the right to deny any print if we feel it violates anyone’s rights.