Envy Standard - Fightstick Enclosure- Snap-On, Screw-on, K-Lever
No buttons, no pcb, no wires, no joystick included.
Common Case Questions
Add panel weight?
Add extra 1-2lbs but adding an extra top and bottom middle panel. It makes the case heavier and taller. A panel is about 2-3mm thick
Please contact us to see if it's possible. Custom Cuts are free.
This is a list that we recommend. There's different styles and ways to wire the pcb to the buttons and joystick. The recommended list is the EASIEST way.
Compatible with Screw-on and Snap-in
- Any Joystick with a flat bracket we will accommodate
- K Levers may need .187 to 5-pin Conversion Harness
- you'll need 5 Pin Joystick Extension Cable for J levers
Kit with board and cables
Full cable kit with Brook Board - Just need buttons and or Joystick
List of Items needed
Long cable to console
- USB A/B cable - enclosure to console ( Need Neutrik USB A/B passthrough)
- USB C - enclosure to console (Need adafruit USB C passthrough)
- 5 Pin Joystick Extension Cable - For J levers with 5 pin connector (works well with 20 pin cable connector
Add-On - If needed
- Joystick mounting screws
- everything needed to build the enclosure
- PCB stands included (not included for Mid tier enclosure)
length - 8.3in
height - 2.25in - 2.5in
Weight - 3-4 lbs - nothing inside - can go up to 6lbs - with everything inside plus extra weight panels
Side Walls -1 Layer
Fightstick & Stickless - Top -2 Panels Can be upgraded to 3
Fightstick & Stickless - Bottom - 2 Panels Can be upgraded to 3